Waterfall taps give every bathroom a sense of luxury. After a busy day at the office, coming home to a beautiful bathroom complete with contemporary waterfall taps is the perfect way to unwind.
A perfect combination of practicality and modern design, waterfall taps help create a beautiful minimalist style to any bathroom. Our range includes waterfall mixers for the sink as well as waterfall bath taps so that you can run a tranquil, lagoon-like bath.
You’ll be happy to know that our waterfall taps don’t require much more care than traditional taps. Regular cleaning and maintenance will help prevent any issues from developing and keep your taps looking shiny and new for a long time. We have pulled together our favourite tips on how to look after your waterfall taps.
Waterfall tap cleaning tips
- For an everyday clean, try using a microfibre cloth and nothing too abrasive.
- Lemon is the secret ingredient to remove all limescale. Simply cut your lemon in half and position directly onto the tap, leaving for 1 hour. If that doesn’t work, you can try a cloth soaked in vinegar and tie it onto the tap using a plastic bag.
- Avoid getting toothpaste directly onto your waterfall basin tap as this can damage the coating, especially if your taps have a gold or brass finish.
- Do waterfall taps use more water?
- How do you adjust the water flow on a waterfall faucet?
- How to clean a waterfall tap filter?
Waterfall tap maintenance
FAQs about waterfall taps
-No, waterfall taps are just like other mixer taps actually help you to use less hot water especially.
-If you're experiencing a reduced flow rate on your waterfall tap, ensure that is thoroughly cleaned to make sure that nothing is obstructing the flow. If that doesn't fix the problem, it might be best to contact a plumber to investigate the issue for you.
Turn off water supply
Use a thick piece of polystyrene and push this up against the end of the waterfall tap spout to prevent any liquid escaping
Use a decaling cleaning solution and pour into the tap opening. The polystyrene should act as a seal meaning the filter will receive a thorough clean as well as the spout
Leave for 1-2 hours before removing polystyrene and wiping clean
As the free flowing water trickles into your bath or basin, a relaxing, a spa-like environment is created. It’s no wonder that waterfall taps are fast becoming one of our best-sellers. Options include the Edessa Waterfall Bath Shower Mixer Tap with Hand Shower and the Tolmer Modern Waterfall Bath Filler Mixer Tap.
Whether you're planning a full bathroom makeover or simply swapping existing accessories, explore our selection of waterfall taps.
Our Promise To You
Here at Bathroom Takeaway, we want to give you peace of mind when buying from us. That's why all our taps come with a 10-year fit and forget product guarantee and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It's also probably why so many of our customers have rated us as 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.