Norden 1600 x 591mm White Single Oval Tube Vertical Radiator
- Product Description
Norden 1600 x 591mm White Single Oval Tube Radiator
It is a statement piece for any room in your home. This radiator will take centre stage of your suite and offers high heat output. Offering a small footprint to save you precious space and a style which everyone is bound to lust over. Perfect for modern suites, the Norden range is available in multiple sizes and colours to suit all circumstances - and all come complete with our 10 years 'Fit and Forget' guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Number of bars: 10
- Depth when fitted: 90mm
- 661mm Pipe Centres
- Durable high quality White finish
- 10 years “fit and forget” guarantee Included
- Suitable for use on a central heating system
- Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
- Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
- Manufactured to BS EN 442
- Heat output 3595 BTU
- We suggest you ask a qualified professional to install this item
- Exlcudes: Valves
- Images for illustration purposes - colours may differ depending on your device screen and lighting
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to help you
- Product Details
More Information SKU 130-0704 Height (mm) 1600 Width (mm) 591 Type Single In Store Only No Orientation Vertical Colour White Finish Powder Coated Pipe Centres (mm) (approx.) 661 BTU Output 3595 Heating Type Central Heating Radiator Style Oval Tube Range Norden Radiator Type Central Heating Panel Options Single Panel
The method of delivery will depend on the physical size of your order. A single tap fixture and a full bathroom suite require very different delivery methods!
- Small - Taps, Showers & Wastes (£2.98)
- Medium - Towel Rails & Bath Panels (£6.97)
- Large - Large radiators & Tall Towel Rails (£11.97)
- Pallet Delivery - Bathroom Suites, Enclosures & Baths (£34.97)
We utilise a courier service for any small, medium or large deliveries. We utilise a pallet service on larger or more fragile items where necessary.
The expected delivery time frame for small, medium or large deliveries is an estimated 1-4 working days. The expected delivery time frame for a palletised order is 1-4 working days. This estimate assumes no unforeseen delays in the courier’s network. Each product will be carefully packaged and distributed to a courier for delivery after being picked from one of our warehouses.
For more details please visit our Delivery page.
- 30 Days Return
If you’re not completely satisfied with a product, we offer a money-back guarantee. To receive a full refund, we simply ask that you return the product in a resalable condition.
You will have 30 days from the delivery date to make your decision and send your order back to us.
If you have any questions about delivery, call the Bathroom Takeaway team on 0333 305 8200. Our phone lines are open from Monday – Friday, between 09:00am - 5:30pm. We will happily run through the delivery process and costs with you for extra peace of mind.
If you have any other questions about delivery, contact our team visit our Returns page.