Karlstad 1600 x 546mm Anthracite Single Flat Panel Vertical Radiator
- Product Description
Karlstad 1600 x 410mm Anthracite Single Flat Panel Vertical Radiator
The Karlstad Single Vertical radiator, available in Anthracite features a simple, minimalistic design in order to perfectly fit with any modern bathroom. The Anthracite Karlstad Single Vertical radiator is available in a range of sizes, will fit perfectly in your bathroom, kitchen, or any other room in the house, whilst simultaneously matching all colour schemes.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimalist flat panel style radiator
- Number of Bars: 8
- Depth when fitted: 85mm
- 616mm Pipe Centres
- Durable high quality Anthracite finish
- 10 year "fit and forget" Guarantee Included
- Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
- Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
- Manufactured to BS EN 442
- Watts at Delta T50: 970
- BTU's at Delta T50: 3310
- We suggest you ask a qualified professional to install this item
- Excludes: Valves
- Images for illustration purposes - colours may differ depending on your device screen and lighting
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to help you
- Product Details
More Information SKU 130-0604 Height (mm) 1600 Width (mm) 546 Type Single In Store Only No Configurable Product Switch Sizes Barcode 5055653291744 Depth (mm) 85 Orientation Vertical Colour Anthracite Finish Powder Coated Pipe Centres (mm) (approx.) 616 BTU Output 3221 Radiator Style Flat Panel Range Karlstad Radiator Type Central Heating Panel Options Single Panel
The method of delivery will depend on the physical size of your order. A single tap fixture and a full bathroom suite require very different delivery methods!
- Small - Taps, Showers & Wastes (£2.98)
- Medium - Towel Rails & Bath Panels (£6.97)
- Large - Large radiators & Tall Towel Rails (£11.97)
- Pallet Delivery - Bathroom Suites, Enclosures & Baths (£34.97)
We utilise a courier service for any small, medium or large deliveries. We utilise a pallet service on larger or more fragile items where necessary.
The expected delivery time frame for small, medium or large deliveries is an estimated 1-4 working days. The expected delivery time frame for a palletised order is 1-4 working days. This estimate assumes no unforeseen delays in the courier’s network. Each product will be carefully packaged and distributed to a courier for delivery after being picked from one of our warehouses.
For more details please visit our Delivery page.
- 30 Days Return
If you’re not completely satisfied with a product, we offer a money-back guarantee. To receive a full refund, we simply ask that you return the product in a resalable condition.
You will have 30 days from the delivery date to make your decision and send your order back to us.
If you have any questions about delivery, call the Bathroom Takeaway team on 0333 305 8200. Our phone lines are open from Monday – Friday, between 09:00am - 5:30pm. We will happily run through the delivery process and costs with you for extra peace of mind.
If you have any other questions about delivery, contact our team visit our Returns page.