Bern 1800 x 470mm Anthracite Double Vertical Column Radiator
- Product Description
Bern 1800 x 470mm Double Vertical Column Radiator
This radiator adds a stunning period style to your suite, whilst combining the classic Victorian style with high heat output. Being manufactured from high quality, this radiator maintains modern-day expectations whilst retaining its traditional roots. Complete with fittings, blanking plug and bleed valve for a simple installation and peace of mind with our 10 years 'Fit and Forget' guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Traditional Victorian style towel radiator
- Number of columns: 10
- Depth when fitted: 95mm
- 540mm Pipe Centres
- Durable high quality anthracite finish
- Suitable for use on a central heating system
- Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
- Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
- Manufactured in accordance to BS EN 442
- Heat output 4935 BTU
- We suggest you ask a qualified professional to install this item
- This range is often quite heavy and may require more than one person to handle it
- 10 year “Fit and Forget” guarantee Included
- Excludes: Valves
- Images for illustration purposes - colours may differ depending on your device screen and lighting
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to help you
- Product Details
More Information SKU 130-0767 Height (mm) 1800 Width (mm) 470 Type Double In Store Only No Configurable Product Switch Sizes Barcode 5055653295476 Depth (mm) 95 Orientation Vertical Colour Anthracite Finish Powder Coated Pipe Centres (mm) (approx.) 540 BTU Output 4935 btu_delta_t30 2337.317019 Watts Delta T30 685 BTU Delta T50 4602.979063 Watts Delta T50 1349 BTU Delta T60 5862.059325 Watts Delta T60 1718 Heating Type Central Heating Radiator Style Column Range Bern Radiator Type Central Heating Number of Bars 10 Panel Options 2 Column
The method of delivery will depend on the physical size of your order. A single tap fixture and a full bathroom suite require very different delivery methods!
- Small - Taps, Showers & Wastes (£2.98)
- Medium - Towel Rails & Bath Panels (£6.97)
- Large - Large radiators & Tall Towel Rails (£11.97)
- Pallet Delivery - Bathroom Suites, Enclosures & Baths (£34.97)
We utilise a courier service for any small, medium or large deliveries. We utilise a pallet service on larger or more fragile items where necessary.
The expected delivery time frame for small, medium or large deliveries is an estimated 1-4 working days. The expected delivery time frame for a palletised order is 1-4 working days. This estimate assumes no unforeseen delays in the courier’s network. Each product will be carefully packaged and distributed to a courier for delivery after being picked from one of our warehouses.
For more details please visit our Delivery page.
- 30 Days Return
If you’re not completely satisfied with a product, we offer a money-back guarantee. To receive a full refund, we simply ask that you return the product in a resalable condition.
You will have 30 days from the delivery date to make your decision and send your order back to us.
If you have any questions about delivery, call the Bathroom Takeaway team on 0333 305 8200. Our phone lines are open from Monday – Friday, between 09:00am - 5:30pm. We will happily run through the delivery process and costs with you for extra peace of mind.
If you have any other questions about delivery, contact our team visit our Returns page.