Created to seamlessly blend modern living with a traditional country kitchen, the Farmhouse Belfast is a stylish alternative to a classic design. By incorporating the latest materials for reduced weight, alongside a more rounded and curvaceous bowl design, this fire-clay ceramic sink adds new appeal to its traditional aesthetics.
Ceramic Sinks - Ceramics have been used in the manufacture of sinks for well over 100 years, in a world of changing tastes and technology, ceramic sinks still offer all the durability and charm of their Victorian counterparts. There is something unmistakeable about the timeless beauty of a ceramic sink, they offer character to any kitchen, both modern or traditional, and with modern technology and new innovative manufacturing techniques we are able to create bolder designs that preciously thought possible.
A common misconception with ceramic sinks is they are brittle and impractical, yet every chemistry lab around the world uses a ceramic sink? In fact ceramics offer unparalleled resistance to stains, chemicals and heat, and modern glazes offer a hard and durable surface.
Rangemaster Farmhouse 595 x 455mm Belfast Kitchen Sink Features:
- Overall Size: 595 x 455mm
- No drainer
- Butler style sink
- Made from high quality white fire clay ceramic
- Gloss finish
- Supplied with 1 x Basket strainer waste
- Main Bowl Size: 535 x 395 x 222mm
- Minimum base unit: 600mm
- Waste Kit included
- Please note: Taps are supplied separately
- 10 Year Guarantee
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- Taps are supplied separately
- Other plumbing parts may be required to install this sink, please consult your plumber for further details