The substantial bowl size and easy wipe clean surface gives the Ardenne ceramic kitchen sink added practicality. Ceramic sinks are incredibly resistant to heat and stains, making them ideal for a busy family kitchen, so you know when you choose a ceramic sink it will stay looking good for years.
Ceramic Sinks - Ceramics have been used in the manufacture of sinks for well over 100 years, in a world of changing tastes and technology, ceramic sinks still offer all the durability and charm of their Victorian counterparts. There is something unmistakeable about the timeless beauty of a ceramic sink, they offer character to any kitchen, both modern or traditional, and with modern technology and new innovative manufacturing techniques we are able to create bolder designs that preciously thought possible.
A common misconception with ceramic sinks is they are brittle and impractical, yet every chemistry lab around the world uses a ceramic sink? In fact ceramics offer unparalleled resistance to stains, chemicals and heat, and modern glazes offer a hard and durable surface.
Astracast Ardenne 980 x 520mm Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Features:
- Overall Size: 980 x 520mm
- Reversible drainer
- Inset sink
- Made from high quality white ceramic
- Gloss finish
- Supplied with 1 x Basket strainer waste
- Main Bowl Size: 450 x 400 x 190mm
- Minimum base unit: 600mm
- This sink does not have an overflow
- Sealing Strip, Fixing Clips & Waste Kit all included
- Please note: Taps are supplied separately
- 5 Year Guarantee
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- Taps are supplied separately
- Other plumbing parts may be required to install this sink, please consult your plumber for further details