Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna - how does it work?
Klarna Pay in 3 instalments allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. The payment for each instalment will be automatically collected from your chosen debit or credit card you used at checkout.
Remember - you don't pay interest or any additional fee!
How to pay with Klarna:
- Order from Bathroom Takeaway as usual and select Klarna as your payment method within the checkout. Please bear in mind that you must have enough funds within your credit or debit card account for the first payment when making the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email from Bathroom Takeaway and a separate email from Klarna containing details of payment and the payment schedule.
- Pay in 3 equal payments - first when you make your purchase, second 30 days later and then the third is 60 days after the initial payment.
How to return with Klarna:Want to return a product or all your order? No problem - you'll only pay for what you keep!
- If you make a partial return, you'll receive a confirmation email once we receive your items. Then Klarna will send you an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule.
- If you make a full return, you'll get refunded for any payments collected and won't have any further payments.
Klarna is an independent payment provider and is not owned by Bathroom Takeaway. If you are having issues with your payment? Contact Klarna customer service team directly.
Would you be eligible for Pay in 3 instalments?
You will be required to be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, It is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay in 3 instalments, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
Why have I not been offered Pay in 3 instalments?
Pay in 3 instalments option is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon several factors including address details, cardholder details, amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability.
Can I pay before the due date?
No, this is not currently possible for Pay in 3 instalments purchases.
What happens if I don't pay for my order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay in 3 instalments? purchase from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If Klarna is unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as we have accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due.