The Valle Brisbane Kitchen mixer Tap brings the latest trend in kitchen taps into your modern kitchen with its stylish yet practical design. Featuring a side lever to operate both temperature and flow, the Valle Brisbane Kitchen Mixer Tap also comes complete with a 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee.
Ceramic Disc Technology
Older style taps used rubber washers over time these washers degraded and no matter how much you turned the tap you would still have a dripping tap. With our Ceramic Disc taps all you need to do is turn the tap a 1/4 turn and the tap is off. Ceramic Discs don’t wear out - which means dripping taps are a thing of the past!
✓ Hygiene - Restaurants, hospitals and hotels use stainless steel for a reason. It is regarded as the most hygienic of metals, it can be easily cleaned and there are no pores on the surface for bacteria to find. Also, standard brass bodied taps can contain small amounts of lead, stainless steel taps do not.
✓ Smooth Interior - Unlike standard brass bodied taps, the interior surface of a stainless steel tap is cast completely smooth. This leaves nowhere for debris to stick and contaminate the water flow.
✓ Solid - Stainless Steel is a very hard material, so it will not bend or dent like other taps might.
- Modern Design
- Made from stainless steel
- Single water outlet
- Separate control for filtered water (water filtration required, not supplied)
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology
- Easy to use Lever Handle
- Swivel spout for use on single and multiple bowl sinks
- Minimum Pressure: 0.5bar
- Maximum Pressure: 5.0bar
- 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee
- Suitable for all UK plumbing systems with a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar
- Filtration unit required for filtered water (not supplied)
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee included