The Iguazu basin mixer tap, without waste, is a highly durable and reliable basin mixer tap. The Iguazu basin mixer tap operates with ceramic disc technology in order to provide a drip free performance every time. The basin mixer taps consist of a single, easy to use lever, offering the perfect water temperature every time. You can also rest assured with our ten year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee.
Ceramic Disc Technology
Iguazu Mono Basin Mixer Tap/strong>
Older style taps used rubber washers over time these washers degraded and no matter how much you turned the tap you would still have a dripping tap. With our Ceramic Disc taps all you need to do is turn the tap a 1/4 turn and the tap is off. Ceramic Discs don’t wear out - which means dripping taps are a thing of the past!
- Solid Brass Body with a Polished Chrome Finish
- Quarter Turn
- Easy to use Lever Handle
- Supplied with Flexible Tap Connectors
- Modern Design
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Average Flow Rate at 0.5. Bar pressure = 6.5 litres
- Dimensions: 145 x 152mm
- Base Diameter: 50mm
- Suitable for all UK plumbing systems with a minimum pressure of 0.2 bar
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 years 'Fit & Forget' guarantee included