Important Information About Delivery Options:
Small to Medium Items
- The majority of our small to medium orders are dispatched via Royal Mail and ParcelForce, with these services you will receive a tracking code to track orders and delivery times (area dependant, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave safe with a neighbour etc.
- Next Day delivery is only available for orders placed before 12pm. Orders after 12pm will be dispatched the following day.
Palletised - Larger / Bulky Items
- Large items are carefully placed securely on a pallet ready for dispatch. A member of our customer service team will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. Followed by a confirmation email. Please ensure you leave us with the best contact number for yourself.
- Standard delivery will be depending on your delivery date preference and confirmation following a call from our team, Dispatch usually commences 2-3 days.
- Next Day delivery is only available for orders placed before 12pm.
- Due to this being a next day service, you will NOT be contacted by the courier to confirm the delivery time. You can however, give us a call on the day & we'll be happy to assist.
- Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to take collection and sign for your order. Please note you may be subject to redelivery charge if no one is home to accept the delivery.
- Ensure that all items are checked and any discrepancies are reported, if this inspection results in any problems or faults you are within your rights to refuse the order and notify us of any transit damage and to rearrange a new delivery
- If you sign the order and find discrepancies please contact our customer services team within 7 working days of delivery who will be more than happy to help resolve any problems.
- Unfortunately, due to insurance purposes, our couriers are not permitted to help or carry items into your property. The delivery drivers will deliver the pallet(s) to as close as possible to the exterior of the property.
- The driver will be able to wait for 15 minutes while for you carry out checks for any signs of damage.
- Please note that drivers are unable to dispose of packaging materials, including pallets. These are to be disposed of by the customer in an appropriate way.
Warehouse Collection – Within a few hours of ordering!
- If you'd like to “click and collect” your order from our warehouse, you can! Our warehouse is situated in Sunny Manchester, UK. Please allow 2-3 hours before paying a visit, just gives our friendly warehouse staff time to pick your order.
- You will need to check your items at our warehouse as we cannot be held responsible for damages that occur whilst in your possession/transit.
Other Important Information
- All orders should be checked upon delivery and again before attempting to fit and should there be any problems with your order, please contact our customer services team as soon as possible and within 7 days of delivery
- If you'd like to delay your delivery, you can give our Customer Service team a call on 0333 305 8200 to rearrange.
Any questions regarding delivery or anything else for that matter...
please give us a call: 0333 305 8200