Modern Bathroom Design
Modern bathroom design is becoming an increasingly popular style choice for home renovators and it’s no wonder, a contemporary bathroom can be the perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of a long day.
Don’t worry if your bathroom isn’t blessed with generous square footage, introducing a Modern style can be a fantastic way to give the illusion of a light, open space. Highly reflective surfaces elevate natural light and create clean lines, giving a feeling of openness. Modern bathroom vanities such as wall-hung cabinets and units provide practical storage solutions, whilst a freestanding bathtub (if you’re fortunate enough to have the space) oozes luxury.
Our Art Designer, Sophie’s top tips for contemporary bathroom ideas:
- "Installing an alcove shelf into your bathroom is not only a practical way to introduce more storage space, but it is also a lovely way to display your trinkets and toiletries - adding some personality and flair to a contemporary setting."
- "Don’t be afraid to add chrome fittings into a modern bathroom suite, the reflective surface of a wall-mounted chrome heated towel rail looks super contemporary, but also creates the illusion of more space - perfect for smaller bathrooms or cloakrooms."
- "Working with modern interiors doesn’t have to mean avoiding bright colours, certain tones can work beautifully with a canvas of whites, creams, greys and dusty pinks. Experiment by introducing a leafy green plant into space, or a set of pink hand towels - have fun with it and let your personality shine through!"
Get The look
- 175-0085: Yang freestanding bath
- 170-1074: Cordoba basin with pedestal
- 130-0118: Juva 1200 x 500 towel rail
- 190-0116: Peace 500mm Mirror Wall Cabinet