800 x 800mm Quadrant Shower Enclosure
Indulge the corner of your bathroom by installing this stylish Aquariss 800 x 800 x 1900mm quadrant shower enclosure. With its unique door mechanism and high quality 3M Scotchguard technology glass, this shower enclosure is not only elegant in design but functional too. Made from the highest quality 6mm tempered glass with a silver frame, it features an easy clean finish and cushioned magnetic door seals. All Aquariss shower enclosures are covered by an extensive 'fit & forget' 10 year warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
3M Scotchgard EasyClean Glass Cleaning our shower enclosures is as easy as 1-2-3 with their Easy Clean finish for everlasting shiny shower doors with minimal effort. Featuring water-repelling properties, the finishing layer protects your shower enclosure from lime scaling, stains, oil and dirt, making it very ‘Easy to Clean’. Transparent, this finish goes unnoticed whilst giving your shower doors an impressive shine and being environmentally friendly!
Twist & Lock Easy Assembly This Aquariss shower enclosure features the ‘Twist & Lock’ installation system, this system removes the need for screwing through the door profile and wall channel, saving you time and effort along with reducing the potential for any installation issues.
- Aquariss 800 x 800 x 1900mm Quadrant Shower Enclosure
- Free White 800 x 800 Quadrant Stone Tray
- Free Shower Tray Waste
- 10 Year "fit and forget" Guarantee
Product Features & Benefits:
- 6mm tempered glass
- Polished aluminium frame
- 3M Scotchguard technology easy clean glass
- Quick and easy assembly - just twist and lock!
- 15mm adjustment per wall for out of true walls
- Twin heavy duty wheels at top and bottom for smooth operation
- Free High quality white low profile 40mm high resin stone shower tray
- Free fast flow shower tray waste - removes up to 54 litres of water every minute
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install these item
- 10 Year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee
- Please note this is a low profile tray, so legs and a plinth may be required